- Pulmonary physicians
- Respiratory physiologists
- Respiratory therapists
- Trainees in the above specialities
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the physiological responses to incremental exercise that are most appropriate for CPET interpretation.
- Understand the key technical and operational features of CPET as applied to clinical practice.
- Acquire an advanced understanding of the pathophysiological responses to incremental exercise in different clinical scenarios.
- Master the key aspects of clinical CPET interpretation.