This course aims to develop practical skills and knowledge in the field of interventional bronchoscopy for practitioners who already have a basic level of training.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Recognise indications and contra-indications of major bronchoscopic modalities.
- Perform TBNA in major lymph node stations.
- Have knowledge of electrocautery and cryotherapy for endobronchial treatment or biopsies.
- Be familiar with rigid bronchoscopy debulking techniques and stent placement.
- Understand and practice with navigation technologies such as EBUS and electromagnetic navigation.