Participants will gain knowledge of the different interventional techniques available, their indications and also how to manage with potential complications that may occur. Workshops will be dedicated to developing practical skills in different procedures and techniques including valve and stent placement, cryobiopsy, rigid intubation and thermoplasty.
Following this course, participants will:
- be familiar with the indications for stenting
- have the skills to correctly place stents
- be able to use argon plasma coagulation and cryotherapy safely
- be familiar with the indications for endoscopic lung volume reduction
- will have practiced valve and coil placement