The Lung Science Conference is at the forefront of basic and translational respiratory science and it is an essential event for budding respiratory researchers looking to boost their career.
Create a topic-oriented dialogue between young post-doctoral scientists and established investigators on the following major topics:
- Hypoxia-dependent gene regulation
- Chronic lung vascular remodelling in hypoxia
- Hypoxia-driven angiogenesis and lung development
- Hypoxia in alveolar remodelling, fibrosis, and emphysema
- Hot topic session
- Excellence Poster - "The best of lung research"